The new Liebherr WS 17800, three-zone freestanding wine cabinet holds 178 bottles and is intended for wine drinkers of all levels. With its beautiful stainless steel surround, the freestanding wine refrigerator stands alone adding an elegant design detail to any dining or recreation room.
Ideal for the wine connoisseur who may not have space for a cellar, the third temperature zone allows the perfect beverage storage temperature at 55°F and drinking temperature for whites at 41°F and reds at 64°F. Each zone can be adjusted separately from the other zones to adhere to the owners’ specific preferences.
Key features that benefit successful wine maturity, include,
- constant, high air-quality, with re-circulated cooling and fresh air supplied through an activated charcoal filter
- quiet storage, due to specially developed vibration-free compressors that keep bottles still
- exact digital temperature controls in each of the three zones
- digital ventilation control to precisely maintain desired humidity between 50%and 80%
– energy efficient LED lighting for an attractive display without adding any heat or UV light into the storage cabinet
- wooden pull-out shelves on smooth telescopic rails that make selecting a bottle convenient
- the WS 17800 wine cabinet will be available at fine and specialty appliance retailers across the U.S. and Canada beginning November 2012 with a manufacturer suggested retail price of $4,900 USD. Liebherr.
Popularity: 1% [?]